Friday 12 December 2014

Happy Christmas Card

Hello

This will be my final Christmas card for this week.  Next week will be papercraft decorations for Christmas and my final Christmas card for 2014.  Today's card features my favourite colour because I just can't resist.

Materials used:

  • White card base
  • A purple and a gold shimmer paper
  • Star background stamp (Hero Arts Tiny Stars Background)
  • Versamark ink
  • Clear embossing powder (Ranger)
  • Purple ribbon
  • 'Happy Christmas' die
First of all I created the background by stamping and embossing the star background stamp onto a piece of purple paper.  I adhered it flat to the card base.  From another piece of the purple paper I die cut the sentiment which I then covered with a layer of the embossing.
I adhered the sentiment on to the gold shimmer paper and created a banner end.  I wrapped a piece of the ribbon around the top and then adhered it to the card with foam tape.
For the final touch I created a bow from the ribbon and adhered it over the ribbon on the card.

This card didn't take very long to make but it still has high impact.  But maybe I'm biased towards the colour purple!

See you next week!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment