Sunday 1 March 2015

Thinking of you bunny

Hello

Sorry this post is a day late, yesterday I was busy at the Armageddon expo.  Today's card I made for a friend who is currently in hospital recovering from surgery.

Materials used:


  • White card, patterned paper
  • Bunny stamp and 'thinking of you' sentiment stamp
  • Brown pigment ink
  • Black ink
  • Clear embossing powder
  • String
  • Sequins
  • Black gel pen
  • Distress inks
  • Heart shaped brad
  • Corner rounding punch

I began by stamping and embossing the bunny image.  I then used the distress inks to water colour the piece.  I trimmed it down, punched a hole in the top, and rounded the corners.  I added the string through the hole.  The dash lines were added with the black gel pen.

The sentiment was stamped in black onto an additional white strip of card and the ends were trimmed into a banner.  The patterned paper was cut to leave a small border and adhered on to the card base.  Both the bunny image and sentiment were added with dimensional foam tape.  For a final touch I added a few sequins and the heart brad to the bunny as his nose.

That's it for this week, not sure there will be a post next week as my computer needs repairs.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment