Thursday 12 March 2015

St Patrick's Day card

Hello!

I'm back, my computer is mostly fixed now.  Today I have a St Patrick's Day card for you.  I recently got a new die from Couture Creations called 'Fancy Frame' and I thought it would look striking die cut from glitter paper over black card.  How true that turned out to be!

Materials used:

  • Fancy Frame die (Couture Creations)
  • Circle nesting dies (Couture Creations)
  • Black card, gold dot paper, and green glitter paper
  • 'Best Wishes' stamp (Rosie's Studio)
  • Versamark ink
  • Gold embossing powder (Ranger)
  • Green and gold sequins, and a shamrock embellishment

The card base is 13cm x 13cm which is slightly bigger than the fancy frame die cut.  I adhered the die cut with multi medium in matte.

I cut a circle from black card and the next size up circle from the gold paper.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment on to the black circle then adhered it to the gold circle with foam tape.

After adhering the sentiment to the card I added the shamrock and sequins to finish the card.

Truthfully, the die cut does all the work for this card.

Till next time,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment