Wednesday 7 August 2013

Colourful Cupcakes

Hello!

Today I am featuring a card I made for my friends birthday a few weeks ago.  She is one of those people who loves all the not-so-good-for-you foods so I knew that I had to use cupcakes somehow.
Here is the card:
So as you can see, I went a little overboard with the cupcakes......
To make this card:

  • Cut a narrow panel of white cardstock.  Using a large cupcake image, stamp it just above the middle of the panel.  With the same coloured ink, stamp a happy birthday below.
  • Cut a piece of patterned paper to the size of a card front and adhere.
  • With similar coloured inks to the patterned paper, stamp two rows of small cupcakes along the top and bottom of the white panel.  Adhere the panel to the card with dimensional foam.
  • Add glitter to the cupcakes. (I used some cheap glitter glue pens in various colours)
And there you have it! A really fun card that is just so colourful.

Till next time
Rorystar

No comments:

Post a Comment