Wednesday 26 June 2013

Colourful Trio

Hello,

Today you get three for the price of one! I made these cards as a set due to my acquisition of a brand new stamp set.  I went a little bit crazy and ended up with a large panel of brightly coloured circles.  I sat there for a while attempting to figure out what I was going to do with the panel and chose to make three almost matching cards.
To make these cards you need to grab yourself a longish strip of white card and stamp lots of brightly coloured circles on it.  Then you cut it into three equal strips and stamp a 'happy birthday' in black in the middle of each panel.  Pick three different colourful patterned papers and adhere each of them to their own card base.  Outline each panel with a black marker and using dimensional adhesive adhere to the card bases.  Add extra embellishments such as coloured gems, glitter flowers and punched stars.



There you have it! I find creating cards this way to be really quick and great when you realise that there is several birthdays coming up.

Till next time.
Rorystar

No comments:

Post a Comment