Wednesday 19 June 2013

An introduction

Hello,

I am Rorystar and in my spare time I like to make cards.  I have created this blog in order to share my creations, show my inspirations, and to hopefully inspire others in their card-making endeavors.  First of all, it should be noted that I am in no way a professional photographer, so sorry if the photos are a little 'funky'.  Second, it should be noted that I have a reasonable sized collection of crafty goodness and I really don't stick to any one brand in particular due mostly to my lack of funds and location (New Zealand).  Thirdly, I make cards because I like doing it, it brings me great satisfaction when I give them to the people I care about.  So, here is the very first post on what I hope will turn out to be a great way to unleash my creativity!

Rorystar

No comments:

Post a Comment